IEC 62443 Industrial communication networks – Network and system security
IEC 62443 is an international series of standards whose content is the secure development, integration and operation of industrial networks and systems.
Effective protection of a industrial facilitiy is gained by orgnisational and technical measures across different architectural levels and responsibilities. For instance the manufacturer of a industrial controller provides as a secure authentication feature. The capable security levels in an operating environment is only reached if the system integrator correctly configured and installed it and the authentication policy is enforced by asset owner.
- Overview of standard documents
- Zones & Conduits
- Security Levels
- Seven foundantional requirements
- Integration processes
- Secure Development Lifecycle
- Tools for a risk based approach
- Knowledge terms & definitions
- Control via security levels
- Understanding of dependencies
- Raise of awareness
- 1 Day
- On request